Conference Package at elounda mare HOTEL
Conference Day Package and accommodation for your delegates.
- Period of Stay: Spring & Autumn
- Type of accommodation: porto deluxe room sea view - single use or double use
- Price: upon request
To every delegate we offer:
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- One free entrance to the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite at Six Senses Spa™
- Free Six Senses Spa™ Consultation
PLUS FREE ROOM BONUS FOR GROUPS ABOVE 25 ROOMS
Six Senses Spa™ Holistic Meeting Menu
Our multi-awarded Six Senses Spa™ will be at your disposal offering the Six Senses Spas Holistic Meeting Menu:
The innovative menu of holistic activities provides benefits that will improve the overall results of your meetings. We offer a program where the healthy boost comes to you. Either in your meeting room with stimulating activities before or after your meetings, in the function room, or in a location outdoors in the fresh air. We can also design bespoke solitary time for your group or individuals in the spa during leisure periods.
The spa itself supports the corporate wellness activities by providing guests with access to well-being care through holistic activities, spa treatments, spa products, lifestyle consultations and programs, plus simple and effective take-home advice. The benefits of Six Senses Spa Holistic Activities include…
- Facilitating communication and interaction between delegates with Holistic Activity Ice-Breakers.
- Improving the Attention Span of your attendees.
- Improving the Retention of information by your attendees.
- Your attendees will enjoy a meeting that is unique, creative, and shows their companies commitment to the wellness of every team member.
Design your Group’s package at elounda mare HOTEL
Elounda S.A offers a broad variety of facilities, contributing to each conference’s success, such as:
- Six Senses Spa ™ – A luxurious setting of 2.500m2 provides a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience.
- Private 9-hole par 3 golf course creatively designed with multiple tees so a to be played as an 18-hole course
- Luxury Motor Cruiser and Sailing Boats available on site for unique experiences
- Three Cybex Gymnasiums, two Tennis Courts and an extensive list of sea sports activities on offer
- Water sports activities, such as Scuba Diving
- Wine tasting & Cooking lessons
In addition we may arrange through our Cretan co-operators on a highly professional level the following
- Team Building Activities
- Cretan traditions, such as a visit at the Cretan olive oil farm
- Limousine or luxury bus transfers
- Guided historical excursions
- Use of local sports facilities
Contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +30 28410 68011